||Win95/98/ME/XP/2000/ Vista Home Basic
||Active Lines is famous puzzle game. The game is easy to play. All you have to do is just moving balls arranging them in lines. But sometimes you have to think, what line to build and what ball to take. This game does not require fast reflexes, and will fascinate not only kids, but their parents as well.
* The balls are not just staying still waiting for you to select them, they are active, moving! *Balls are swimming in a water, making amazing waves.
* Game speed is automatically adjusting to the player. If you used to think for a long time, you can see the balls swimming slow. For those who plays fast balls will fly.
* Most impatient can begin next move, before the balls complete the previous one. Try it. Tt is really convinient!
* Time-proved classic rules make the game really interesting.
* Different skins let you to select the game's look. Practically to any taste.
* Autosave feature lets you to quit and to return back to the game at any time without inconvinience.
Try it, and you will love it!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/www/software/freeddls.com/www/application/views/pages/software/quick-jump.php on line 4