||Win95/98/ME/NT 3.x/NT 4.x/2000/XP/2003/ Vista Starter/ Vista Home Basic/ Vista Home Premium/ Vista Business/ Vista Enterprise/ Vista Ultimate
||Any Time lets you independently take control of the time, the pitch, and the sample rate of an audio recording. You can:
- Do time stretching - Change the playback time of the recording without changing the pitch.
- Do pitch scaling - Change the pitch of the recording without changing the playback time. With optional formant correction.
- Do sample rate conversion - Change the sample rate without changing either the pitch or the playback time.
- Recreate missing high-frequency components - Optionally synthesize "overtones" into any empty upper frequency range (e.g. when 'upsampling' or when scaling down the pitch) using a proprietary high frequency extrapolation algorithm.
- Professional mastering functions such as automatic psycho-acoustically corrected and heuristics based volume normalization and high order professional noise-shaped (inverse F-weighted) dithering of the output.
- Extremely high precision algorithms used.
- Frequency analysis tool with an advanced note calculator helps you easily calculate pitch adjustments.
- Supports many common file formats.
- Handles audiophile quality audio formats - 24-bit 192-KHz, multi-channel audio is no problem! Internal sample precision is 64-bit floating point and up to 1000 audio channels can be handled!
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/www/software/freeddls.com/www/application/views/pages/software/quick-jump.php on line 4