||Database Browser Portable
||DB Software Laboratory
||WinXP/2000/2003/ Vista Ultimate/ Vista Ultimate x64/98/ME/NT 4.x/95/ Vista Starter/ Vista Home Basic/ Vista Home Premium/ Vista Business/ Vista Enterprise/ Vista Home Basic x64/ Vista Home Premium x64/ Vista Business x64/ Vista Enterprise x64
||This easy to use tool allows user to connect to any database and browse or modify data ,run sql scripts, export and print data.
There are two versions available.
Standard and Portable
Standard version can be installed on Windows PC.
Portable version is designed to work with PortableApps Menu which can be downloaded from www.portableapps.com
Portable software is a class of software that is suitable for use on portable drives such as a USB (thumb) drive or iPod or Palm PDA with "drive mode", although any external hard drive could theoretically be used. The concept of carrying one's favored applications, utilities, and files on a portable drive for use on any computer is one which has evolved considerably in recent years.
* Works directly with Oracle, MS Sql Server, ODBC, MySql, OleDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS Sql Server Compact, Interbase and Firebird
* support for ODBC connection scripts
* support for OleDB connection scripts
* Unlimited number of connections
* One click switching from one connection to another
* One click table browsing
* Data browsing
* Data exports into CSV, Excel, Html files
* Execution history
* Sql Builder with wide range of supported databases
* Execution Log
* Incremental Table Search
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/www/software/freeddls.com/www/application/views/pages/software/quick-jump.php on line 4