||Oracle Data Wizard is a powerful Windows GUI utility for managing your Oracle data. It includes the following modules:
• Converts schema and data from any ADO-compatible database to Oracle.
• Transfers tables, indexes, and foreign key constraints.
• Migrates source objects directly to the target database or generates SQL scripts.
• Imports data from the most popular formats including Excel, Access, CSV, DBF, XML, and also ODBC data sources to Oracle tables.
• Includes Graphical Builder to map source file columns to target table fields in a few mouse clicks.
• Uses bulk loading commands to speed up the import process.
• Lets you to adjust data formats, empty target tables, execute custom SQL scripts, etc.
• Exports data from Oracle tables, views and queries to the 17 most popular file formats including MS Excel, HTML, XML, PDF, etc.
• Allows you to fully customize output files including header and footer, fonts, colors, data formats, encoding, etc.
• Supports Office 2007 file formats natively.
• Creates a full set of ASP.NET scripts for working with Oracle tables, views and queries through the web.
• Allows to create webpages of your own style: color scheme, images, fonts, etc.
• Protects generated scripts with advanced security settings.